Our Solution Set
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
For years, Google has been pushing more and more AI-driven features on its Ads platform. The goal is to create a smarter platform, yet the byproduct is the idea that campaign managers are becoming unnecessary. This couldn't be further from the truth. We've found that as Google Ads and others become more automated, the need for active management has become more important, as Google's best interests do not always align with yours. Expertise matters when it comes to correctly managing an ad campaign and maximizing your dollar.
Paid Social Advertising
The benefit of running a social media campaign on Facebook or LinkedIn, for instance, is scope. Organic posts connect with a fraction of your followers, but with a paid social campaign you can reach hundreds of thousands of people who fit your target audience. Paid social is an excellent tool for building awareness but is also effective at driving more bottom-of-the-funnel conversions.
Search Engine Optimization
Ranking on the first page of Google is incredibly valuable yet hyper-competitive. SEO strategy goes beyond targeting a particular keyword on your page. Your site must be in tip-top shape technically, in addition to having a robust on-page structure with meaningful content.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
A web page design may look great to your team but could be causing unnecessary confusion and difficulty for your visitors. Through the expertise of our design team and various analytics tools, we're able to see what those pain points are and make changes to alleviate them. The end goal: improve the odds that your customers do what you want them to do.
Email marketing is unique in that it directly connects you with an audience of people who've essentially said, "I will subscribe to this company's email because I care what they have to say." Attention spans are short, especially when it comes to a cluttered inbox. The key to longevity is developing a consistent email strategy that delivers value to your subscribers.
The biggest ranking factor in Google's mysterious search algorithm is the consistent publication of high-quality content. It's no longer backlinks or keyword optimization. A thorough content strategy is essential to gaining consistent visibility in search engine results pages.
Digital Marketing Roadmap
Where's your digital marketing strategy at? Where do you want it to be? These are the two essential questions we answer with the digital marketing roadmap. The first step is to conduct a digital marketing audit, where we analyze the current state of your online presence, then present you with a report card. We then provide recommendations for how you can improve your marketing strategy to answer question number two.
Looking for a second set of eyes? A lot of times clients will have a marketing department that is simply looking for a subject matter expert to validate what they're doing right and provide guidance on what they could be doing better.
Flying blind is never a good idea, especially when it comes to your business. Running any sort of campaign, digital or otherwise, without visibility on how people interact with your site is a bad idea. Accurate and detailed reporting is vital, yet so many businesses are in the dark.
Building Relationships and Executing Strategies for 22+ Years
Impressions, clicks, engagement—they're all important. But at the end of the day, it comes down to return on ad spend.
From independent authors to global manufacturers, and universities to e-commerce businesses, we've executed digital marketing strategies across a variety of industries.
Minnesota B2B Company
We're proud and grateful to be named a 2022 Minnesota Top B2B Company by Clutch—a leader in ratings and reviews for B2B service providers.
Over 22 years we've never had the same solution for a client. Each solution we offer depends on your goals and where we know your dollar will make the greatest impact.
Meet the Digital Marketing Team
How do you measure success?
- When we begin with a new partner, we work collaboratively to establish clear goals and the path to achieving them.
- Before any ads are launched, we ensure that proper tracking is set up on your site, enabling us to measure the impact of the campaigns.
- Our motto is, "Honest answers to tough questions," and we take pride in being upfront when a change is not performing as expected and how to pivot.
Have you worked in my industry before?
- There's a good chance. We've been doing this for a long time, and we really enjoy working with a diverse set of companies.
- What's important is our discovery process where we seek to understand your challenges and how you hope to set yourself apart from your competitors.
- We have numerous strategists with different backgrounds, strengths, and interests which is why we always make sure to pair the right lead strategist with the right partner.
How are you different from other agencies?
- We don't consider ourselves to be an agency, but more of an architectural firm—laying the foundation for your digital future. We've also found an identity and sustained success by staying true to our 7-phase process and 5 core values.
- Cross-team collaboration is huge at August Ash. Our Marketers, Developers, Designers, and Support teams are collaborative and recognize when a task requires more than one team.
- As many agencies have committed to a fully remote model, we've found that a hybrid model is best, not only for our employees but for our partners too.
"Prior to working with August Ash, we had no process for analyzing, adjusting, and updating our online strategy on a regular basis. We knew we were missing an opportunity to become more effective, and August Ash has helped us do just that. We are making real-time adjustments and improvements, something we had never done before."